TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The domain name www.wteef.in (“Website”) is a site operated by WTEEF, a company incorporated under laws of India.
- WTEEF enables the world’s artists to earn money from their artwork by making it immediately and easily available for sale as a variety of products – without giving up control of their rights. We understand the importance of representing one’s work with quality and respect, and we also believe it is essential that all The Souled Store users respect copyright. Whether you’re an artist, a customer, or just casually browsing the Website, please respect the copyright of all the works you see or buy on WTEEF
- By using the services on the www.wteef.in, you are agreeing to the following terms of service, conditions, policies, etc. (“Terms of Service”) including those available by hyperlink, with WTEEF, which may be updated by us from time to time. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. If you do not agree with its terms, kindly do not use this Website
- WTEEF provides a range of services including but not limited to, enabling you to publish, sell, comment on, promote, and purchase art related products; interact with other members; and receive the benefits of WTEEF product production service including payment processing, transaction handling, product manufacturing, packaging, order fulfilment, and customer service.
You will not hold WTEEF responsible for other users’ Content, actions or inactions, or collaborations. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of collaborations advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ Content, the ability of parties to deliver on collaborations, or that the parties will actually complete a transaction.
- We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms, and conditions related to use thereof. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the Website and services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
- You must ensure that your access to the Website and WTEEF is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process you employ for accessing WTEEF service does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference which may damage own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to any computer system that arises in connection with your use of the Website or any linked website.
- We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide any service, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of service, or any transmissions by others in contravention of the registered members’ obligations as set out in these Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that we may not be able to confirm the identity of other registered users or prevent them acting under false pretences or in a manner that infringes the rights of any person.
- As the product is custom printed, the order connot be returned, exchanged or cancelled.
- Only pre-paid orders will accepted
- Ensure images you upload are clear and arent blurry
- Ensure text size is readable, spelled correctly and color stands out against background.
- Religious, provocative, political, obscene or copyright content will not be accepted and the order will be cancelled