- WTEEF is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- WTEEF may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st of January, 2012
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have chosen to leave your mobile phone number or email address on WWW.WTEEF.IN, you may receive email, WhatsApp alerts containing product and event information, tips or promotions on your mobile phone. Please note that WWW.WTEEF.IN will never send you any unsolicited email, text message/SMS, WhatsApp, RCS. WWW.WTEEF.IN does not charge any fee for you to receive any text message/SMS, WhatsApp, RCS with news and offers from us. However, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages, WhatsApp, RCS with offers and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or post. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links, ads or banners to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not store your credit card or net-banking details. All monetary processing and transactions are done through a secure third party payment gateway provided by CCAVENUE which is a leader in online payment systems and is verified by CCAVENUE.
GOOGLE & FACEBOOK AUTHENTICATION
Your Google or Facebook profile information is accessed only at the time of logging in with Google or Facebook respectively, and this information is used to fill in your basic account information in case you do not already have an account with us. This information can be accessed and changed under the “My Account” section of our website at any time.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request to delete your account and the personal information associated with it by sending an email to email@example.com. We will retain records of any successful purchases you have made with us as far as we are legally required to do so.
- Company Name: WTEEF CLOTHING
- Address: Pooja CHS Ltd, Sector 20, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708
- Telephone No: +91-9867559833
- E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org